New to the Honda marque

Hi forum.
    Name is Boogaz (pronounced as boogers) and have just acquired my 1St Honda

My background has been in the Mitsubishi ranks (which I'm majorly involved with still) but scored myself what I believe to be a lil gem

The car in question is a 1970 Honda Z 360.
    From what I've seen so far, it's 99% complete and 99% rust free.

The idea with it is to turn it into a fun lil track car and apply some of my development ideas into this lil track hack.

As it turns out, finding info (even in this Honda car forum) has been quite a challenge and been unable to unearth any real info with these cars...spare parts, racing pedigree, previous builds by other people is few and far between........

Anyway, I'm hoping to get the car home in the next couple of weeks, I'll take some pics of it then and stick'em up on here if anyone is interested

Kind regards

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Welcome!
    The car in question was never popular outside of japan and given its 45 years since it's intro things would be difficult.

Good if you're up for a challenge.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 02-12-2016 at 09:21 AM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Oh I love the challenge (half the appeal to be the pioneer)

But I must admit, I was a little taken back as too how lil information/interest there actually is

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    It's a kei car.

No one really into kei cars sadly
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

yeah I know......I found one guy in Qld raced one a few years back......but that's all the info I found really.......going into blind lol