CL9 owners, to undertray or not to undertray

Hi all,

Over time I've lost bolts and clips and the results are that my undertray is no longer becoming secure. I noticed that it finally gave way and I decided to just remove the whole thing and i want to know what the general consensus here is.
    Do you keep it on or take it off?

Does it have any affect on the car? I'm guessing mileage may take a slight hit. What do you guys prefer and do!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by fairplay View Post
    Hi all,

Over time I've lost bolts and clips and the results are that my undertray is no longer becoming secure. I noticed that it finally gave way and I decided to just remove the whole thing and i want to know what the general consensus here is.
    Do you keep it on or take it off?

Does it have any affect on the car? I'm guessing mileage may take a slight hit. What do you guys prefer and do!
    a lot of them run wihtout under tray so you'll be fine.

i'm looking at making a metal one out of 2mm aluminium
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CR2 Accord VTiL
    From what i remember the undertray is held by a bunch of plastic clips.
    They are pretty cheap on ebay. I bought a batch of 100 for a few dollars delivered just to keep as spare as some always break when i do the tranny oil flush.