Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2011Accord Euro

2010 Accord Euro Air Con Issue( blowing Hot and cold air together)

Hi Guys,

Can any one help I have 2010 Accord Euro air con issue , with both side temperature setting to 16 degrees the driver side is always blowing hot air and the passenger side is blowing cold air at the same time, this mean air con gas is OK but the distribution has problem. can anyone explain how to fix or have similar experience?

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by bys_bys View Post
    Hi Guys,

Can any one help I have 2010 Accord Euro air con issue , with both side temperature setting to 16 degrees the driver side is always blowing hot air and the passenger side is blowing cold air at the same time, this mean air con gas is OK but the distribution has problem. can anyone explain how to fix or have similar experience?

Thanks

had same issue with mine a few years ago.

turned out to be low on gas, not enough gas to cool both sides
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    had same issue with mine a few years ago.

turned out to be low on gas, not enough gas to cool both sides
    That makes no sense. Both sides would get their cool air from the same evaporator. It's got to be in the blending section where hot and cold air are mixed.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Sense or not, regas fixed mine.

alternatively it's the control motor problem, you'd hope it's not that cause to fix that half your dash comes out to reach the damned thing.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 22-01-2017 at 08:51 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars