Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 DC5-S

Inactive for a bit. Back on with some news! and two questions.

So, FINALLY.

I have my 2006 DC5 Type S where i want it.

New rims, fog lights, new clutch, Synchros updated, good tyres, new power steering pump, going to get it tinted 20% all round.

Cut & polished, looking good.

Only two things that i hope the helpful fellows (all you wonderful people) could share your input on:

1. Rattle in sunroof assembly, been recommended to go to an Auto trimmer which i can't seem to find a local one but that is ok, the question is that does anyone else have this happen to their Integras? Being a 11 year old car now i know this would be more common but i was just wondering anyway.

2. I took my car back to the mechanics after getting my left rear hub and power steering pump replaced and told them about a noise that has been going on for months, whenever it is in low gear and i am going slow a whining noise happens, the mechanics told me "sometimes these things just happen and it is a normal noise" they said it was gear noise. I was just wondering if anyone else also has this happen to them?

Note: Sorry for the novels. haha.

Edit: Trying to upload picture but keeps coming up with error message.

Edit: Here is the image frands - http://imgur.com/a/jr2tI
    Last edited by Tangney; 19-01-2017 at 02:10 PM.