Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Yeah yeah whatever,I knew you wouldn't see.

What's a super oil?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    You can do 30,000 MILES With cerma oil + cerma treatment. Don't believe me?

http://mycerma.com/can-i-really-go-1...motor-oil.html

It's been proven. Just swap the filter at 12k.Just need to find anAustralian stockist . Shipping is a bit much on ebay.

But hey,don't listen to me.
    Wow 30k miles that's over 50k km. Have you tried this Beeza?
    One thing that would be useful is to test it yourself by doing oil analysis maybe every 17k km (take a little oil out from the dipstick) and see if the oil does last 50k km. Then no one will mock Cerma stm-33 supplement.

Thanks for the recommendation Bennjamin, I don't think my friend can afford any oil supplements anyway. He will have to learn to do his own servicing.
    Last edited by Martin77; 29-01-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    STM-3

U won't stop the haters mate,they come in droves and they don't stop coming.

The tests have been done to death with cerma Martin,to death. EVERYBODY is a critic.

If anyone is actually keen to look for themselves go to youtube (it's really hard lol)
    Last edited by beeza; 29-01-2017 at 02:33 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    STM-3

EVERYBODY is a critic.
    I dont believe that. I am sure everyone (like you) also wants to save money and have their engine to last longer, its a common desire amongst us.
    Its just that it is a big claim and people need more evidence. The best evidence is for you to trial it out, get an oil analysis and post in on the forum.
    I am sure many people would like to see this analysis. I sure does.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Mate,my energy with trying to show others what I've learned in wearing real thin,let me tell ya.I have no desire what so ever to do that.

The way I conduct myself on the forum has allowed me to be on here for 11 years now.Not many last that long and regularly make posts.

This between myself and benny has been a long time coming buthe knows I love him for everything that he does for the Honda community. I got a lot of respect for him.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Great job Brett. I encourage you to continue with your perseverance.
    We may disagree on a few things but as you said, we have a much more important common goals, which is to help out the Honda community. If we set our heart to do this, this forum will be a great community.
    Keep on marching on Brett.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    I needed that mate,thanks so much Martin.

I don't fish or look for respect but I do expect to be listened too and not undermined,that really blows my trumpet

Honestly if they want to save money he would be cheaper learning to do it themselves. There is plenty of hightech oils etc out there to extened the life of the change but nothing saves money like doing it yourself.

The first time is always scary when you do something yourself that you've never done but if they seriously want to save money and that's all this sounds like, they should bite the bullet and learn to do it rather than going for oil analysis etc. Probably sounds harsh but trying to do things cheaply at uni is how I first learnt to work on cars.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    You are right.
    With the few hundred dollars he is going to spend for the next service, I will ask him to spend this money to buy some tools and show him how it is done.
    I hope his Nissan pathfinder doesn't use crush washer that really crushes and cannot be reused. I know, I know, technically we need to replace our washers but I seemed to get a way with not replacing it.