Hi guys,

I have been thinking about upgrading the audio on my 2005 Lux Euro as a bit of a fun project for me to do casually to learn a few things (pretty much a beginner at car related stuff) and I was hoping for a little advice on a few things

Firstly if I were to do this piecemeal, what would be a good order to do it in? I was thinking headunit first, and then later speakers/amp and then later a sub?

Secondly say I went with a new HU, I was reading up on this website (Crutchfield) that The reality is that it's powered by a low-output Honda radio (roughly 10 watts RMS x 4 channels) .
What does that mean exactly? If I were to buy a new HU, say for example the following (SupercheapAuto) then do I run the risk of blowing the speakers because of too much power? Or are the speakers capable, but the stock HU underpowers them?

Also if anyone has any suggestions for gear that they recommend, that would be great too, im still in early research stages so I dont have a firmed budget yet, but I was hoping for around 7-800 for the whole setup.

Thanks for any advice