Hi, I have a FD1 Civic and about 2 months ago my clutch pedal and slave cylinder started squeaking. I tried spraying white lithium grease into the hole (direction from online) and it only worked for a day and then it came back. This isn't the worst until I found out there's grinding noise, possibly from the clutch/transmission. I don't think the squeak and the grinding noise is related. Anyways, when I'm reversing (Cold start in the morning then reversing into the driveway) and engine brake on 1st and 2nd gear (I don't usually engine brake on these gears but it will 100% make this noise when it's cold) it will make the grinding noise. The car drives perfectly fine but makes a obvious grinding noise when it's cold, and after 15minutes of driving it is completely fine and even starting again throughout that day. Noise comes back the next morning. Does anyone have similar issues or can lead me to the correct direction? Transmission fluid has been changed in Dec 2015 and I will check the fluid level tomorrow morning.

07 Civic, 130K on the clock