Hi Guys

I just had a quick question in relation to my clutch which suddenly stopped working!

Yesterday while I was in the car park, I noticed that the clutch stopped coming all the way out (it was as if it was stuck after I pushed it in initially). I also noticed that the clutch biting point changed dramatically - it would bite as soon as I released the clutch ever so slightly (not that it went out very far).

I was already parked so I just parked the car and went to run my errands. Afterwards while trying to get out of the car park - because the clutch was pushed all the way in and wouldn't come out, I couldn't put my car into gear. I had to wrestle with it for a good 10 minutes before I got it into 1st and even then, because the clutch is literally stuck. the engine just stalls as soon as the car comes to a stop. And I also couldn't push the clutch in to go into Neutral or change gears.

I managed to roll it out of the car park and parked it on the side street.

My problem now is how to get it to a mechanic.

Is there anything I can do besides towing the car to my local mechanic? I don't think I can drive it given that I can't get into gear, and when I do finally force it into gear it won't come out of gear again

Any help would be greatly appreciated!