[CL9] Center Console Storage/Cup Holder Broken

Hi All,
    I was wondering if there was a guide or information about how to fix the issue with the cup holder/storage area that is just in front of the armrest on the pre facelift (04) euro? The back of the storage area seems to be sagging and when the door is shut it no longer sits flush with the rest of the console. Is it repairable or do I need to order a new part? I was sure I've seen another thread with the same problem but I can't find it, half the problem is trying to use the correct search term!

Thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    You'll probably want to buy a replacement from the wrecker. They are pretty cheap.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Thanks, will do, I'm located regionally so I'll have to source it remotely. Any tips on what to call the bloody thing, a part number, etc? Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    No idea about the name.

Just take a photo of it and send it to the wrecker, I found that easier
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars