Hi all!!

Just recently signed up to the forums, the name is Stef, i'm based in Southern Sydney, Beverly Hills to be exact.

I'll admit, I don't know a great deal about Hondas; always been intrigued about VTec and the like... one model I have always liked is Accord Euro's... (and the odd NSX but who doesn't)

I am no stranger to owning some fun cars, having owned 2 Focus XR5 Turbo's previously..

I sold the white one just over 2 years ago to get my now wife out of her Mazda 3 into a more reliable and family friendly car, a Territory to cart our 7 yr old twins to school and back and all the fun stuff that kids like to do, and since then I have basically been driving borrowed cars up until December last year when I bought myself a Mondeo Titanium hatch..

Can't half tell I am a Ford guy... But I digress...

I got offered pretty good money out of the blue for the Mondeo from a colleague at work recently and next thing you know I'm on the hunt again! I've got my eye on a couple of manuals in the Alabaster Silver, of which im planning to go and check one out this weekend, fingers crossed I'll be the proud new owner of one soon!