Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    92 CRX delsol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ek_TrackAddict View Post
    Sounds Awesome man, ive only just started to build an EK for track work myself. Although im running only a D16.

Had an EVO VII GSR which I ran around winton and managed a 1:38.9 so would be keen to see what your evo does with new tyres.
    Since i last went ive put camber bolts in the front havent had an alignment but id say its gone from stock -1 to about -1.5-1.75 so that should help understeer and with the new tyres i should be able to hit dip under 1:40 hopefully i also cooked my pads on the last outting so ive also got ebc reds on now.

Got my new bosch filter today pulled the "old" one off and im pretty certain its the one that came on the car back in 92 because the fuel that came out of the inlet side was like dirt. This along with the wrong plugs the previous owner had in it might be why the car was hesitating and bucking under acceleration. Im sure the car will be alot happier now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20840348_1616814491697068_498908000_n.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	30155