Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model

Recommendation for Honda Dealer for Euro 60k service

Hi Guys,

Can anyone in Canberra recommend me a Honda dealer for service. I noticed there is Rolf Honda and Capital Honda. Anyone has any good or bad experience. I need for 60k service. So far I was doing my service at Trivett Parramatta and since I am in Canberra for work purpose Monday to Friday need a dealer here in Canberra as Trivett can't do 60k service in Saturday.

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Does it need to be done through the dealership. It's usually expensive.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Well I normally go to Trivett Honda Parramatta and since i go for long time, they do charge reasonable price with fully synthatic engine oil, however when i called Rolfe honda in Belconnen canberra, the lady over the phone quoted me for 60k service its $539. Which seems more than expensive in Sydney prices.

I never take it to mechanics so don't know.

Do we have to service every 10k? Other cars are 15k service interval rite?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    You need to have a look at the schedule maintenance book.
    I have a previous generation euro and it's 60k service include oil, oil filter and brake fluid.
    If it is the same, they should be able to do it in one hour and if they charge $150 per hour your total should be no more than $300 (parts should be less than $150).

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    I called capital honda in canberra and the lady over the phone asked me my year of car and is it auto or manual gear and after hold me for 2minutes she said $530 and when i ask how long is the service and she said 3hours. I found out in canberra its $100 more than what sydney dealers charge for 60k service. Should i have to do every 10k or what if i leave it for 15k?