Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    If your doing something this extreme and open for suggestions.
    4G63 from EVO 8. My EVO 9 put down 258kWs on mostly stock car. DW300C + ID1000s + 3in exhaust turbo back only budget spec MRT lols + BOV + 3port boost controller + Pipe from turbo out to intercooler on e85.

Similar Deck height and use of transverse gearbox should make for an easy swap if Track car.

Precision Auto do 800hp builds for for under 14k Long block - Fcuking bang for buck. I have spent similar on my ej257 and im only at 400hp.
    https://precisionautomotiveracing.co...ges/evolution/

Again Idunno your budget and if your looking to place to top 10 at WTAC i think your gonna need heaps of power + reliability.

With about 20K you already be at power levels of big hitters of WTAC with reliability.
    Thanks for the input. Probably a little over budget but would make for a pretty amazing build.

No updates over the weekend, personal life got really busy and I ran out of body filler. Probably won't get an opportunity to work on the car for a few weeks now with work commitments but plenty of parts to be order so will be getting some new goodies.

A few goodies have arrived, bit of work to do be done before these can start to get ready for mounting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.JPG 
Views:	238 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	30204
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.JPG 
Views:	250 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	30205

Edit: How do I rotate these images hahaha