Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Jazz is in the ACT. Can't believe Redbook got it wrong with the DOHC thingy.

thanks for all your thoughts guys.

Member Array
    Car:
    '08 Odyssey Lux
    SOHC with VTEC!

Member Array
    Car:
    Mini Cooper S Chilli R56
    the price is pretty good..... where did u see this car from? is there any pics?

what do i write here? Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    i got offered 15.600 for trade-in at dealership for my car after haggling, its 2003 and its got bit over 60,000 and its a 2003 model so private it would fetch a grand or so more

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    The price is reasonable. The Jazz is having extremely good resale figures. Redbook's figures always tend to be on the conservative side so don't take them as gospel.

If all comes down to if you want the mods or not. It doesn't have anything that great and it won't cost you a whole lot to do the same to a car with much lower kays.

I say you look around a bit. There are probably better stock examples available, though there doesn't seem to be an abundance of secondhand Jazzs on the market at this point - all he owners must be happy!

MRFIT, the car is in the ACT. Unfortunately, I do not have any photos of it. I haven't got a chance to meet the owner yet.

BTW, how much does a set of alloy wheels cost? I walked past places like Discount tyres and they were advertising a set of 17 for 1.4K on their window display. I suppose it doesn't come with the tyres?

Bobjane has 15" wheels & tyres packages from $699 and 17" from $1.1K according to their website.

I ever asked a dealer for the Getz with 14" and to get alloys (same size), they quoted $1.1K. It must be a mark up then?

Member Array
    Zimp13 is selling his VTi-S rims with tyres for $400.
    The stock rims are made by Enkei and it's alot stronger than those $699 deal. Maybe you can look into that as an option?