Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Soon to be b18c-r powered
    Hello,

This is first post so excuse me if there is anything wrong, and I apologise for the length of the post.
    I am after some help if possible.
    I currently own a 4th gen civic (91 model, with the twin carbs) and upon doing some research found out that nothing was able to be done to it, i have come to the conclusion that I need to upgrade if I want to do anything to the car engine wise. So I have chosen the 5th gen as one can be bought for about $6500 now. I have done a little more research and found that people have replaced the engine found in the 5th gen with either a b16a engine or the b18c engine, although having ridden in an Integra type-r recently I was wondering how much it would cost to get a front cut of the b18c-r ( the 140kw one found in the type-r) installed into the 5th gen, and possibly where in sydney this could be done as I currently reside in Newcastle. I also know that I woudl have to change the suspension and put a decent intake and exhaust on it too, and then have an engineers report done, so it is road legal.
    Have I left out anything?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Soon to be b18c-r powered
    *bump*

does this sound okay? some help please

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 CRX
    don't forget the breaks.

should cost somewhere near 8k maybe more maybe less

your problem wont be finding someone to do the work for you it will be finding a half cut.

-2ds