Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi

wondering if the brembo calipers on the JDM spec ITR would be a no-fuss fit on our DC5's? cause I have a contact there who can source it but wanted to know if it will fit or not.

also.. assuming they would fit, would the stock 16" rims need to be replaced for something with a wider offset ? and I don't suppose if anyone knows if the rotors would need to be upgraded as well, hehe

thx in advance

- M

i will tell you to save the hassle ...you want to know more....

i'll attempt to tell you in the short and sweet way ...you have to get the whole conversion ....hub, control arms, rotors etc

if you are prepared for that(i.e cash) i will tell you more...go pm "z10" he has a set for sale.....

bottomline is there is no point going thru all the details and at the end of the day either you are not prepared to go thru or you don't have the money to get it sorry i'm blunt...but there is not many parts available here to see thru this either and if you are determine, the answer is provided, coz i just hook you up

ps: hummmm your username...pussy!....where are you from,....country that way founded in 1817? or its neighbouring countries?

haha, I'm from SG.. can't remember when it was founded :P

anyway, ok that answers my questions. guess I just will upgrade the rotors, pads and brake lines.

thx dude.

contact z10 he is your best bet now and at a very good buy

i'm from SG too and you can trust z10

edit: my friend how an you forget 1817 and don't tell me you forgot Sit Stamford Raffles..what do you remember? i speculating but not NS yet for you and you were here for a long time? <laffz>

haha! I remember mr.raffles..

oh well, it's getting late so my brain has switched off for today :P

anyway, managed to escape NS - paid the damn bond and been here for about 8yrs..

u in melb ? we should organize a get together some time.

nah i'm in sydney...drop me your contact , i drop you mine...thru pm pls

btw you just got urself a dc5 ITR?

naa beh.. what u doing in syd man? :P

come down to melb.

yeh, just ordered a blue DC5 ITR on sat so looking forward to picking it up sometime next week. 8)

honestly...don't bother with doing the conversion...it not worth the effort..unless you want to go for JDM bling bling

go get some TE-37 and slap on some spoon or endless brakes calipers

your folks here with you or you are here just studying..hum i don't think so coz looking at you paying the bond...gees....

bro, sorry to mention but your profanities is strong mate....

paiseh then.. :roll:

yeh, I'll just look at upgrading the pads, rotors and brake lines then. should be a big improvement.

nah working here @ subaru docklands, what about u?

no wonder you drive a wrx...i'm studying here after life in the police force

anyway this personal talk we better talk it off somewhere ...coz too much info for everyone

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Quote Originally Posted by cheebye
    haha! I remember mr.raffles..

oh well, it's getting late so my brain has switched off for today :P

anyway, managed to escape NS - paid the damn bond and been here for about 8yrs..

u in melb ? we should organize a get together some time.
    hehe...more s'poreans...... how come i never meet so many in real life yet you're all online? lol.. I consider myself one despite 12 yrs of Aussie life.
    goddamn NS, i wanna go home and eat.... *sigh*

greeting fellow singaporeans
    another one stationed here in melb , man maybe we should start a cheesy club or soemting lol