Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

[Euro] Kenstyle front grill

Hi guys,
    Does anyone know where we can get a Kenstyle front grill in Australia? Anyone have it?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    KUCING has it - a while ago he was advertising body kits for the Euro in Melb including the Kenstyle. He orders them - but be prepared to pay as the kenstyle is not cheap. I used to have his contact number - can someone PM Veto his number?

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Conte...20040427191456

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Thanks for your response, you're really efficient on this! Anyway, I do have his number but he said he's not selling his. Maybe i'll keep pestering him

Will post photos of my car soon. Thanks all! Thanks yfin!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by vteo
    Thanks for your response, you're really efficient on this! Anyway, I do have his number but he said he's not selling his. Maybe i'll keep pestering him

Will post photos of my car soon. Thanks all! Thanks yfin!
    Is he selling Euro parts anymore? For a while there he was looking to start up a business selling bodykits, etc.

Vince you are not allowed to mod your car anymore. Don't you know it is dangerous and illegal???
    Last edited by -h2n-; 25-04-2005 at 01:57 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hey! You're online still! Great to hear from you! I was just thinking of changing the grill... Anyway, i called him and he ain't selling those parts anymore...