Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    Quote Originally Posted by mikes94
    Huh?!?! Where on earth did you hear this?
    I dunno some clown on the side of the road.... thanks for the clarification
    blz-arw019

Honda = cheaters!

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    This is all bs. Seocndary tank my ass, probably started by some stupid Ferrari fan. If the stewards were happy with the data, then the FIA will be too, although they are asses for appealing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Javed
    This is all bs. Seocndary tank my ass, probably started by some stupid Ferrari fan. If the stewards were happy with the data, then the FIA will be too, although they are asses for appealing it!
    i agree!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    There is a theory that DR left last year because he was being pressured into this kind of thing, and quit in disgust.....

He DID kinda leave in a hurry...

Ferrari fan?
    You honestly think they would waste there time with a car that is 2 seconds quiciker?
    That would of been celebrating lol

Dave Richards was the best thing that ever happened to that team, he made so many improvements made a great chassis and engine and got Jenson on board.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Well not a lot was ever said about why he left, obviously there was a lot of results under him. Why lose an asset like that? And why lose him not to another team? But outta the entire sport? Sounds like he had enough!

I'm sure he went back to Prodrive which he owns 49% or 51% can't remember he sold must of it to help Petter win the WRC title.

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    Yep DR went back to Prodrive which i think he owns 51%.

Fry – We’re not cheating
    BAR Honda set for final decision

All for nothing? Button's strong race could be
    It’s curious times when the sports governing body goes against it own Stewards and decides to follow procedure against a competitor within its sanctioned series. This is what happened on Sunday and Monday as Scrutineering deemed the BAR Honda to be a legal weight and then the FIA then appealed against that decision on Monday.

"This team is owned by two blue-chip international corporations with huge integrity," Reuters report BRA Honda CEO Nick Fry as saying. "Does anyone really think that we would deliberately do anything against the rules? We've hidden nothing."

"Given the political situation in the sport we are concerned about everything,"
    Fry continued. "We are hanging on to the basic belief that right will prevail at the end. At no time was the car light and I don't think that we've done anything wrong.”

The international court of appeal will hear the case on May 4th in Paris.

Earl ALEXANDER
    © CAPSIS International
    source f1live.com

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    yea i hope they dont get any sort of penalty out of this, damn fia shoudl ***k off

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra VTi-R
    sob this is bad why pick on poor lil honda.. i meen seriosly honda only came third and there was a nut case ferari car that was 2 SECONDS FASTER THAN everyone else.. tell me why so =(.. its probably because hes a good driver but im trying to look for excuses NoOoOOo....
    "Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!"

Wayne: Funny.. Mugsees car is also built in a cave with a bunch of scraps, also its red and gold.. interesting......