I have been monitoring the US release of this car. Sounds very perfect but the yanks are complaining Read almost endless reviews of the car from US sites (google) The car beats mercedes to the ground in the luxury department. Also beats every car for value for money feild. Every review that i read they complained that it needs a v8. Described it has no low end power. Its typical honda more power to torque ratio. Im not sure why and how this is. They consider it a bad thing because in the luxury department people want power from the slight touch of the accelerater with a big v8 grunting under the hood. They compare the car directly to lexus mercedes v8 cars which i find unfair. The fact is they call it heavy, and slow compared to its v8 competitors.
I think it is unfair to compare a car like the legend to cars which have 2 extra cylinders. They ignore the fact that its handling can go around anything comfortably. 300 hp from a v6 is a very more then decent output. The car is more luxury and sport orientated due to the fact u have to rev it up a bit to get some power(just like the euro, which i love to do :P ). I eagerly anticipate the release of it here and would like what you guys think.

Due to its price and performance, i think it may go very well here.