Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    hmmmm
    Learner, when you removed the resonator you removed ur front bumper....is ur euro standard or luxury? because if i wanted to resonater i thought taht i have to remove the bumper like urself but i have been reluctant to do so as the luxury model comes with the HID washers.....when u remove the bumper, is there any special care u have to take so as not to damage the washers?

and also, euroaccord13, ur euro is standard yes? would u have any idea on how to remove the resonater with the luxury's fog lights in play without removing the front bumper? or are all euro luxury owners destined to remove the whole front to remove that black box?
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1, CL9
    my one is standard... i have to remove the fog light wires b4 u take off the bumper. i think u just have to remove the lines tat connect to the hid washers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    hmmmm
    Learner, when you removed the resonator you removed ur front bumper....is ur euro standard or luxury? because if i wanted to resonater i thought taht i have to remove the bumper like urself but i have been reluctant to do so as the luxury model comes with the HID washers.....when u remove the bumper, is there any special care u have to take so as not to damage the washers?

and also, euroaccord13, ur euro is standard yes? would u have any idea on how to remove the resonater with the luxury's fog lights in play without removing the front bumper? or are all euro luxury owners destined to remove the whole front to remove that black box?

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512

Mmmmm... I might have to take a look at Euro77's car sometime because he's got factory foglights... My take is that with abit of fiddly fingers, you might be able to get to that nut from the bottom of the front bar, that of course with the guards removed....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru