Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[Euro] EURI0 is sick

it breaks my heart... i had a run-in with a 4wd today and now have a bit of front right quarter damage to my Euro. It's all being sorted out and it was a low speed collision so i'm fine -i just won't have it for a few weeks now.

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    ouch........sorry to hear that
    where was this? on a busy road?
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

it was just on a suburban street - the one next to mine. It was fairly low speed tho, im guessin damage will still be over 4000 though

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude Type S
    the 4wd was at fault?
    sorry to hear, hope things sort out 4 ya

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    that must have had torn ur heart into 6 million pieces ... sorry to hear...

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    Sorry to hear that.
    I hope the 4WD didn't hit you with it's front bull bar
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Sorry to hear Chris,

hope the insurance will sort it out!

the insurance company has basically said i'm not to blaim for the accident. The 4wd backed out of its drive way just as i was comming along and i clipped the back left side of its rear bumper. It has a bit of a scratch and a broken reflector while i have a cracked headlight, slightly creased bonnet, exposed wheel etc. Because it was on a hill and it had a higher bumper it kinda scraped a trench down the side of the car. I'll post some pics of the damage at some stage if anyone wants to see the horror that is a deformed euro

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    bad luck bro.....i would be abnormal if that happened to my euro...post pics

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Oh, no Chris... I hope your number plate is not damaged. Is your car still drivable?
    Exclusive Auto Centre at 28 Chester St. Newstead can do pretty good paint job for you. Nick is the boss there. They are quite dear, as they are the only authorised Ferrari repairer in Brisbane. But if the insurance company is paying the repair, then there is no reason for you not getting the best smash repairer for your "EURIO".
    Last edited by PNR888; 03-05-2005 at 09:41 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR888
    Oh, no Chris... I hope your number plate is not damaged. Is your car still drivable?
    Exclusive Auto Centre at 28 Chester St. Newstead can do pretty good paint job for you. Nick is the boss there. They are quite dear, as they are the only authorised Ferrari repairer in Brisbane. But if the insurance company is paying the repair, then there is no reason you shouldn't get the best smash repairer for your "EURIO".
    yes nick and team are good.(they use zymol too) mate of mine Vince used to work there

thanks for the advice guys. apparently gabba smash repairs is the "official" repairer of my insurance company (suncorp metway) so i can get it done there without fussing with quotes. Do u think it would be worth going to Exclusive Auto Centre though? Coz i can do that, i 'd just have to negotiate using them with the insurance company by getting a quote etc.