Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    woah looks awesome!. How much did it cost you to get it done? And did the place have any difficulty doing it?

got any more pics and info?

I didn't know anyone had done this yet
    Last edited by Chris_F; 04-05-2005 at 07:49 PM.

i have an accident only 2 weeks on the road when the car was new, lucky it wasnt my fault.
    while the car is in the shop I tell them to paint the trim, it cost me $100.
    it really depend, some wont charge u a cent.
    so r u going to paint the H too or just the trim?
    here is better pics.

haha same situation as me (tho i've had mine a little longer). $100 sounds reasonable i'll try get a similar price. It looks really good on your car (my car is the same colour). I'm still undecided on whether i should get the H done too. It looks cool on your car tho

yeah, i know, same situation as u. and it feel terrible at that time.
    they say the paint wont stick to the chrome very well, but it still look great after all these years.
    few month ago i have other accident, these time i tell them to paint my m3 spoiler, it didnt charge me this time.

oh ok.. i thought they would sand the chrome down, So basically if i got it done they would just spray straight over the top. Do u have a link to your cardomain site, i wouldnt mind seeing even more pics.

i did a photoshop of what my car would look like with a silver badge - i don't have any foggies so i got rid of them. How do u think it looks? i think i like it

update: car went in today will be done by end of next week and they won't touch the chrome, probably don't know how to paint it.

Member Array
    Car:
    2JZ w/2 snails
    Quote Originally Posted by et11
    i have an accident only 2 weeks on the road when the car was new
    we nearly had an accident right after we bought the car, on the way home! some guy decided to merge without looking, it was close!

why do these things only happen when you drive a new car?

you catch more flies with honey than vinegar i guess