Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F
    not meaning to be blunt here.... but wtf are you on about?
    That is blunt. I want a rear wheel drive turbo not a FWD White goods car

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroR
    Damnation! I have to keep my Euro..my wife won't let me get rid of it, I pay for it but she reckons it's hers...so I want to dress it up. Anyone know where I can get a Jap spec Type R grille for my Euro?

Anyone lowered the euro? What springs, what cost where did you get them from, any problems??

Why get rid of a car with only 19000kms???...it drives like a refrigerator! I have TSW 18x7 wheels and 225/40x18 Sumitomos...so it looks great but it isn't a patch on my 98 VW Passat Turbo for performance or handling...sadly that died after 210000kms ( lots of problems..that's why I reverted to Jap cars, but you must admit the white goods analogy... ) EuroR
    man i got 225/40/18 on my car and you smoke dope man...hard

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    so if thats the case ..why are you her on this website forum?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    you want to compare your passat with a euro for handling...the euro will out handle even the lancer GSR turbo i had and it was awd

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    and performance....pah i think the passat turbo does 0-100 in about 9.5 secs

Damnation! I have to keep my Euro..my wife won't let me get rid of it, I pay for it but she reckons it's hers...so I want to dress it up. Anyone know where I can get a Jap spec Type R grille for my Euro?

Anyone lowered the euro? What springs, what cost where did you get them from, any problems??

Why get rid of a car with only 19000kms???...it drives like a refrigerator! I have TSW 18x7 wheels and 225/40x18 Sumitomos...so it looks great but it isn't a patch on my 98 VW Passat Turbo for performance or handling...sadly that died after 210000kms ( lots of problems..that's why I reverted to Jap cars, but you must admit the white goods analogy... ) EuroR

Why the feck you put Sumitomo tyres? they are cheapo shit crap tyres.
    That's why it drives like a fridge.

Passat is just gay.

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    He sounds like a troll to me.......

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    hhahahahahaaahha passat...........wannabe audi

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    some people crap on about cars and they dont know 5h1t...sometimes its better not to say anything at all for fear of sounding like a fcuk head

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    i heard ford make a rwd turbo...go buy one of those,but make sure you live close to the dealer as thats where the car will spend most of its time..

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT

This is the most ridiculous thing I have seen - why? Because I know the Passat well - we have a 2000 model with the V6 2.8 in the family. The V6 is faster than the Turbo 4 cylinder model. The Passat handles like a boat - is no way a better car than the Euro. You must be making this up because if you really owned the Passat there is no way you would say it handles or performs better than the Euro.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    What? You definately don't own a Passat. It is a FRONT wheel drive turbo with heaps of torque steer, an appalling handler and an uninspiring vehicle.