Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivski
    Hey, if somehow my Civic conformed to F1 regs, if I entered it, I'd be on level points with both Sato and Button!
    lol true... interesting way to look at it lol

maybe hes not a bad guy after all .. hmmmm but then again... lolz

(GMM) When BAR return to the track next Friday, team chiefs might want to slip Bernie Ecclestone a quiet 'thankyou.'

The 74-year-old 'supremo' revealed at Monte Carlo, where the Honda-owned squad will serve out a two-grand prix ban, that he persuaded FIA president Max Mosley not to chase a one-year ban for cheating.

''I told him to come back from that a little bit,'' Bernie said, ''because I was worried Honda might leave (F1).

''It would also not have been good for the sport.''

Ecclestone also basically admitted that his FIA job offer to liaise with the teams is a Mosley plot to appease damaged-beyond-repair relations.

''Max enjoys confrontation,'' he smiled, ''but I'd rather just get on and get the job done.''

Written: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:05:33

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    ''... because I was worried Honda might leave (F1)."
    ''It would also not have been good for the sport.''

Gee, no shit!

I still do think that someone didn't pay Max the right amount or anything at all and now he wants them to hurt.

why won't max just leave. Didn't think ol Bernie was that sorta bloke, although looking at that, all he wants is F1 to make more money and with BAR there, bingo
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    yeh f1 would be bad with nine teams, its bad enough with 10