Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    my06 wrx STi
    do u ppl get sh1t off ppl like them going on about that civics r FEMALE cars?ive been geting that sh1t off sum ppl the other day and i klikd it coz i know its not true .Anyone been in a situation like mine?lol

Member Array
    Car:
    MY02 WRX
    yes I get this all the time off my mates cause most of em are V8 junkies.

they are just teasin...... dont take it to heart and you'll be alright

Member Array
    Car:
    350z Track
    well maybe not to the extreem you have, but i drive the dark purple colour ek vti-r hatch, i copped abit of shit from one guy till i ended up choppin the shit outta him...

but as soon as my 3" drop comes on the stockies, and my B18 it wont be no chick car, maybe chick magnet .... lol 8)

point being, if you love your ride, who gives a fuk what others think, i love my ek and im sure you do to.... dont let it get to ya!

Member Array
    Car:
    my06 wrx STi
    yeh thanks man it just gets to me when ppl call it a chicks car its not like they cna do any beter im only 17 and my car looks beter then there shoit box pulsars and vl's and sh1t

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EK Civic GLi HB
    yeh guys give me shit and tell me to put my "badgirl" sticker on my car, but they have shitty VN, VP Commodores and shit, they wouldn't know a good car when they saw one unless it was a bogan wagon or Falcon/Commodore

Member Array
    Car:
    MY02 WRX
    hehehe.... unfortunately, thats how the world works...... ecspecially in australia , well known for our twisted sense of humours and sarcastic natures

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Its worst for me 'cose my mates drive a WRX and RX7 I cope so much flak its not even funny but it all evens out when thye realise that I treat my car with as much respect...Juts be proud of what you drive and treat it with respect. By that I mean no shitty stickers of shit I dont have and 18" chromies :shock:

-Joe (who loves his hatchie)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '96 Civic GLI Hatchback
    I'm a girl but I don't believe that Civic's are a 'chick's' car. I guess it's described as that because it's a small and compact car which gets easily compared with Charades, Pulsars, Echo's etc. As a girl I got a 1996 Civic because I liked the shape of the car. (I don't really like the new generation of Civic's, they look like a family mover, they've lost their sporty streamlined look ) Don't worry about you're mates with WRX's ... just say at least no one will steal the Civic because it isn't as easy to drive away as a WRX

how can a car be sex related anyway? :P thats just stupid
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    hehe no it doesnt really piss me off.. coz not everyone has to agree or like what you have (: even my cousin who is a girl, thinks my car is girly! oh wells :P

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 CRX
    pft you guys have it east, i've got a crx, it's far girlyer than your civics =/

-2ds

Alot of girls like Civic's!
    Alot of girls own civics!

The only car for girls are like Festiva and stuff like that...