[Euro] Painting Chrome

Hey, does anyone know where i can get body coloured hood and grill trimming for a euro? I wanted to get it painted but the panel shop said they couldn't guarantee the paint would stick.

Would it be possible to just buy the trimming section of the Euro R grill and have that fitted? Or any other suggestions for aftermarket grills?

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

thanks... not exactly what i'm lookin for tho... i wana keep stock grill and jsut have the chrome surrounds body colour. I saw the hood trim was available, but what about the lower section of the grill that's chrome as well?

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    Most people that do this change the grille to a mugen or euroR grille. Thats why they only do the bonnet one.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    the hood trim is available separately, but I don't think the grille trim is separate from the grille.

other site to look at: www.polepositionproducts.com
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)