Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Ya wouldn't believe it, but I have found some RE711 Bridgestones in 205/50/R15 at around $205 per tyre, fitted and balanced... PM me if anyone needs a set

I also found an abundant supply of RE711 in 215/45/R16 as well... at.. wait for it... $200 per tyre!!! including fitting and balancing.

Melbourne ONLY... sorry Sydney-siders

How about Falken Azenis...?

:mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Hadean
    Ya wouldn't believe it, but I have found some RE711 Bridgestones in 205/50/R15 at around $205 per tyre, fitted and balanced... PM me if anyone needs a set

I also found an abundant supply of RE711 in 215/45/R16 as well... at.. wait for it... $200 per tyre!!! including fitting and balancing.

Melbourne ONLY... sorry Sydney-siders
    oh howard!....ship it over...im in need of new tyres...any for 17s?..for mike's?..

cheers

Sorry mike, or is this melv??? I only did a search for two sizes... 205/50R15 and 205/55/R16 (hheheeh for DC5) and guess what?

This time next week, you'll see a DC5 with RE711s... pretty much the last set in the entire country!

When I go and get the tyres, i'll ask for your size. What size do you need? I need more information.

Quote Originally Posted by vti-2
    How about Falken Azenis...?

:mrgreen:
    There are many models of the Falken Azenis... Be specific. I don't think any of the street-tyre Azenis are better than the RE711

Sorry mike, or is this melv??? I only did a search for two sizes... 205/50R15 and 205/55/R16 (hheheeh for DC5) and guess what?

This time next week, you'll see a DC5 with RE711s... pretty much the last set in the entire country!

When I go and get the tyres, i'll ask for your size. What size do you need? I need more information.
    its melv howard! :wink:

thanks dude...because the S03's are pretty much done on the rears...

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    hey, i got stock dc2r wheels 195/55/15. Do the 205/50/15 fit onto my stock dc2r wheels?

Yup, that is the size that DC2R owners use on their car. RE711 don't come in 195/55R15.

Quote Originally Posted by K20AR

cheers
    Melv, dude! You didn't give me the size... I need width and profile as well! 17" is nothing to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by K20AR

cheers

Melv, dude! You didn't give me the size... I need width and profile as well! 17" is nothing to go by.
    oops sorry ops:

225/45ZR17 wheel diameter is 7.5"

thanks howard!..appreciate it! :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    You guys are from ClubRSX so I know you know a lot. (I'm from there too). I just watned to clear a few things about the tyre numbers and wheel numbers. I'll take my tyres and wheels as example. 195/55/15 tyres and 15x6.5 wheels (I think).

195 is the tyre width. 15 is the rim diameter. 55 is the aspect ratio, but what is this exactly? I know it is a percentage of the tyre width, but what does it represent? Is this the thickness of the tread?

For the wheels, 15 is the diameter size, 6.5 is....? Is this the rim width? Please help me out here. Thanks guys.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2r
    You guys are from ClubRSX so I know you know a lot. (I'm from there too). I just watned to clear a few things about the tyre numbers and wheel numbers. I'll take my tyres and wheels as example. 195/55/15 tyres and 15x6.5 wheels (I think).

195 is the tyre width. 15 is the rim diameter. 55 is the aspect ratio, but what is this exactly? I know it is a percentage of the tyre width, but what does it represent? Is this the thickness of the tread?

For the wheels, 15 is the diameter size, 6.5 is....? Is this the rim width? Please help me out here. Thanks guys.
    195/55/15 - 15/6.5

As you said above. The 55 is the sidewall height (which is a percentage of the tyre width (ie 195).

The 6.5 is the wheel width and basically determines how wide a tyre (eg 195,205 etc) you can fit on it. This is in inches.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq