Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro auto Lux

[EURO] 1st time modeer, here is what i plan so far.

Header

Some how i have a feeling i wont be able to find this one locally. Im not sure what this thing is but offers more performance.

Cai: will get one but not sure, will depend if i can source one out locally. (i hope this autobarn place has all this stuff :} )

This says its best one :P

Hondaa when it comes here. lol some one tell me when it comes out!!

And i dont know if i can source these 2 locally. Help would be appreciated. .

I feel like a rebel thinking about modding :P

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Please put name of model in your title threads.

I am not sure if you are new to Australia but you are not going to get this stuff from Autobarn! lol.

I am also not convinced the AEM intake is the way to go - it gets too hot under the Euro bonnet to use a short ram. Where are you from? You can get the K&N Typhoon locally from Rocket Industries in NSW.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro auto Lux
    I just moved to newcastle region, yes i am sort of new to australia. help would be appreciated.

edit: whats your opinion about them comptech headers? Im not sure what and where they go and if they are healthy. Not know any gain in performance too.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    You can buy the K&N Typhoon for the Euro in NSW from http://www.rocketindustries.com.au/Get that instead of the AEM. Otherwise you can source the K&N from the internet. In terms of headers - one of the Ozhonda dealers is selling the Maxim Works header for $1650. If you want the Comptech header I think you will need to source this from overseas as I am not aware of anyone selling these locally. PM the Ozhonda traders if you really want it locally - I am sure it is possible to locate it as one of the traders could get me the Icebox for the Euro as well.

The Comptech header will be fine - you have the auto though so not sure what your expectations are. Maybe get the Whiteline swaybar instead - you will notice more of a change in the character of the car.
    Last edited by yfin; 09-05-2005 at 06:59 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro auto Lux
    Yeh the auto limits the car in trems of mods. My expectations, umm you can say just want some performance increase. Why is the header so expensive. 1650 $ is a lot. Whiteline sway bar... :{ im new to the whole mof scene i am kinda finding hard to understand stuff. Do you mind if i pm you if i need any help instead of posting?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Post up your questions here man - don't worry about it. Start reading the old threads - you will learn a lot that way.

Posting allows everyone to learn and contribute mate...
    I got auto too...and i think doing mods on them are fine...just not as powerful (engine wise) to the manual trans...
    TEAM YUM CHA DAILY

Quote Originally Posted by Krogoth
    so damn coooool, lol, u mite just 5h1t urself