Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Do you use the side of you foot? I have the left half on the brake and the right half on the accelerator...........
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Banned Array
    Oh yeah I know what you mean, i tryed that, using the right side of my foot to press the gas wile presing the brake with the left half, but problem is the gass pedal is further down then the brake.
    The most effective way is to heal and toe no doubt but my shoes are too big all.
    **** it I guess

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    that's the spirit!!

Quote Originally Posted by UR2L8
    no doubt but my shoes are too big all.
    f*ck it I guess
    How big r ur feet dood ? Im sure about my size or smaller - ( size 13 ) I have no problem "heel toeing" - if anytrhing having bigger feet to ride both the brake , and blip teh accelerator at the same time is an advantage - which im sure u could not do with just tiny lil feet...

Best way to find out - we should video tape everyones feet ( ala Best motoring" ) and see how we all take an exact same corner

Im sure there will be 32 differnt ways lol....

Banned Array
    Haha yeah that be nice, nice sunny track day It would be a very loud day for sure. My foots size 12.5 so my shoes are 13 at least depending on what shoes you know. Ive got best motoring clips and its so easy coz they got small feet so they have that free space to get that heal across no probs without hitting anything, but I haveto kinda slide my foot up and to teh left to get that heal onto the gas and if not then yeah. Its hard to describe on net but in person imsure would be a lot clearer.

Member Array
    Car:
    F20C Clubman Build
    yeh i think having a bigger foot would make it easier to heal toe.
    My teg vtir pedals are kinda far apart like you guys say as well, but it takes practice to get to perfection!. Good luck dudes.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic VTi-R Hatch
    my feet are also 12.5!!!

i have no probs heal toeing with my EK4.....

I dont use my heal on the accellerator and toes on my brakes......i just use my foot on a lil' bit of an angle.......my feet dont turn 90 degrees (which i think is what you may be trying to do?).......but then iv neva driven an ITR....

Snap Happy! Array
    Car:
    ER34
    maybe you guys are doing it wrong?
    I've taught a few guys how to do it on the track.
    One guy couldn't do it he complains about it being weird?!?!?!?!

I found out he was using his toes to brake and pivoting with his toes (WTF?!)
    So I got him to use the meaty ball bit under the big toe to brake and use that to pivot.

I hope you guys aren't trying to brake with your toes on the brake hehehe
    ClubITR.com.au

hmm i feel like a midget..
    or are u guys not asian or something =P
    haha

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 BB6 Prelude VTiR
    I heel toe in my lude,
    i have ball of foot on brake, heel on accel....

as if there is any other way...

hmm could you toe and heel? ie. brake with ur heal and accel with ur toe hahaha
    フジタエンジニアリング

It's all practice, you see the race car drivers do it so easily with any paddles is because heal and toes is just second nature to them. Heal and toes should be able to be done regardless of how much braking. It's just getting that feeling of rotating you foot so you can blip the throttle. More practice and you will just do it without thinking about it!! Happy Practising!!!!

Rudy