Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD
    Apologies for jumping in but does anyone know any good supplier and installer in the ACT or NSW Queanbeyan?
    • FML •

rhino is pretty decent

I'm getting the Mogoose M80G and a microwave sensor for under $300 delivered as I have a S2000 with a crap alarm which came with it. I very much doubt that the current alarm was installed correctly as the alarm does not go off when the boot is opened and the alarm is on. Anyway I chose the M80G as I already have a really old Mongoose M560 alarm in my civic and the remote batteries lasted maybe 6 years and the alarm never gave a problem (up until a few months ago when it developed a bad connection and stopped (but I managd to find the problem and restored power to the circuit board by placing a positive jumper lead as the input connector had somehow corroded)) and never false alarmed.

Also the mongoose alarms have great boot release functions and silent open/close features if you push one button and then the next one.The new remotes have water resistance as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    stay away from rhino's mine drains my bloody battery quick smart within 2 weeks etc. running the rav2 with all sensors, tilt, mirrowave etc...

mongoose are good, but popular so hide the wiring as its a popular alarm.