Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    ok guys i have been doing some research over the last few days. Making phone calls and such......i have a plan!! I came across a workshop that has an EG ('94) hatch. Just been resprayed in white, its got a TYPE R conversion on it. I mean a full on conversion......Integra Type R motor, gearbox, front and rear brakes, Type R wheels. Its almost ready to go. Since its all Type R, i got a LSD as well...just have to sell my EK4 Vti-R now! Tell me what you think...?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by lane-o
    ok guys i have been doing some research over the last few days. Making phone calls and such......i have a plan!! I came across a workshop that has an EG ('94) hatch. Just been resprayed in white, its got a TYPE R conversion on it. I mean a full on conversion......Integra Type R motor, gearbox, front and rear brakes, Type R wheels. Its almost ready to go. Since its all Type R, i got a LSD as well...just have to sell my EK4 Vti-R now! Tell me what you think...?
    If its in good mechanical condition I would do it but dont get ripped off either...

Member Array
    Car:
    Stolen DC2R
    how much are they asking??

it would be close to $20k i'd think!!

Its also got a new dakin heavy duty clutch and it comes with a 10,000km warranty.....

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    i got the same clutch...it bites like hell! wots the price?

may be 4 - 4.5k

Member Array
    Car:
    E EG-6
    Quote Originally Posted by lane-o
    hehehehheheheheh yeh cheap aye....i know....he's my mech...CW EG4 with fully built engine... how much did he asked u??

for the car as is, stock motor and all. new clutch with the brakes (5 stud conversion all round) and type R wheels installed hes asking $17,500

Member Array
    Car:
    E EG-6
    yeh i know....he's my bestmate hehehehhehehehe....if u think about it its cheap man....freshly new paint as well championship white....are you goin to take it??

it kinda rests on if i get rid of my EK4.....i have rego due in 2 weeks and then try and sell it. Whats your option on the car?

Member Array
    Car:
    E EG-6
    hmmmm just keep ur car dud....make it as a project car...its already good as it is now...research and put a good combination and u'll be happy...and of course the most important is the handling....cheers...

17k u can do alot of stuff to make ur car faster and good handling man...but thats ur decision dud...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    OLM-02R you sound like a cheerful guy since you use hehehehehehehe alot in your posts .
    Oh yeah i saw your car in feb auto salon mag ,very nice

Anways would a b20b or a b18c be a better choice ?
    How much heavier is the b20b to the b18c?

Kinda thinking of getting engine swap ..