Member Array
    Car:
    EK1

[96 Accord] parker light removal

hey guys... just wondering how u remove the parker lights for a 96 Accord. Ive done it once... used two flat heads to force it out but wondering if theres an easier way? the first time i broke the clips lolz.. but got my headlights changed to JDM ones.... so the clips arent broken and dont wanna break em again..

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    unscrew the philips head screw and pull with your hands as hard as you can moving the park light around. no other way and you shouldnt of used anything on it
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1
    man thats hard lolz.... its pretty tuff but i'll try and give it a go.. the last time i snapped the clips *cries*. Thanks for the advice

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz 03Vti
    dont forget to remove philips head screw before pulling it out. otherwise you will damage it.

just use full force to pull it. dont worry it will come out soon

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    hehe, they r a real bastard to change on the 5th gens...

if u cant do it that way, u can also go through the front wheel arch, just comes up behind it so u can replace the bulb