Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius
    Also does anybody else get that interference when the rear dimister is on with or without the motor running?

Thanks Ppl
    Sorry mate, I havn't try mine yet. I will try it tomorrow and let you know the result.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I tried mine with the motor running while driving. I used 104.1 MHz, no interference when the rear demister is on.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    I haven't had any interference to my radio when my rear demister is on.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    ditto...
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius
    Ppl, I must be going blind. I cannot locate this little so called switch to enable the manual boot release button. I have checked inside the boot lid, taken the grey carpet away from the boot lid to find this swicth but had no luck. Might leave it to the dealer.
    I haven't physically checked out where the switch is, but according to the manual, it's located on the ceiling of inside the boot. Therefore, you shouldn't even need to remove the carpet.
    If you are not sure, just check your owner's manual. It comes with a picture of the boot area and where the switch is located.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CR-V Limited Ed
    Thanks to those who have checked the interference with the radio.

Will check the manual to locate this switch for the boot.

Thankyou Ppl

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CR-V Limited Ed
    well what you know, I now know what car manuals are for. Found the little switch, and what you know all workies. Sorry for my ignorance ppl.

Still stumped on this interference thing.

I can get silicon spray form the gardware shop or autobahn or something. Do i just spray the seals at the base of the window or whats doing?

Thanks to this thread I replaced the main battery to car earth cable and my issue was resolved. My Accord Euro had been cutting out intermittently for months.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro-CL9
    i know this is an old thread, but in case anyone is looking, on a CL9 it is on the underside of the parcel shelf and to the right of the brake light. Little on/off switch. Its broken on mine which i guess is why my boot lid button doesnt work. \