Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    copper plugs are better imo

Member Array
    Car:
    POS
    ok, kinda on the subject... what ignition leads would you's recommend? my mate prefers magnacoils (i think thats them)... what about NGK's? Eagle's?... etc
    FFamily

Quote Originally Posted by turtleEK1
    ok, kinda on the subject... what ignition leads would you's recommend? my mate prefers magnacoils (i think thats them)... what about NGK's? Eagle's?... etc

Stick with OEM leads. Its been proved on the dyno (if that matters at all) to produce the best and most reliable results.

great feedbakc guys appreciate it!!

im thinking copper now!!

wat do u guys think of the spoon plugs??

and spoon leads?? are these good and reliable??

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC4 <-----She's Gone :(
    BIG WANK factor man!

Member Array
    Car:
    baron
    if you get the NGK, TRY and find the BKR6EN-11 the N means it uses a slightly larger electrode. They used to make them in the BKR7EN-11 but now only in the 6 (the first number is the temp rating) 6 being hotter running plug.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000, Jazz, Civic
    Standard copper plugs are good, but if your budget can go to the more expensive stuff you should give them a try.
    Plantium Plugs are more expensive then Iridium so just forget the plantium ones.
    get NGK Iridium BKR6EIX-11, they do improve the car performance a little.
    There are also the option of Denso Iridium, Toyota uses them lol
    and OWS Twin Iridium Plugs, never try them but u can get them I think at Repco.

Some new Honda, like Jazz on my friends car already had iridium plugs, I was surprise.

Member Array
    Car:
    ホンダ
    Quote Originally Posted by civiceg9
    Standard copper plugs are good, but if your budget can go to the more expensive stuff you should give them a try.
    Plantium Plugs are more expensive then Iridium so just forget the plantium ones.
    get NGK Iridium BKR6EIX-11, they do improve the car performance a little.
    There are also the option of Denso Iridium, Toyota uses them lol
    and OWS Twin Iridium Plugs, never try them but u can get them I think at Repco.

Some new Honda, like Jazz on my friends car already had iridium plugs, I was surprise.
    Thats so true.....i personally tested
    地下インポート
    www.undergroundimports.com.au

iridium spark plug are good for your car mate, whether it is NGK, HKS, APEXI, and do considered Denso brand as well....

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    arent 99% of ALL plugs made by either Bosch, NGK or DENSO then just re-branded ?

Bosch, Champion etc prob USA / UK
    and NGK and DENSO JAP

do you really think HKS has a factory dedicated to sparkplug manufacturing ?? nope..

Quote Originally Posted by Astro
    with regards to NGK BKR6E-11 plugs, when buying them do u just pop them straight in or is it better to re-gap them?

if re-gapped, what gapping size?
    I'm interested for an answer to this question and also as to why we have to re-gap spark plugs.

Thanks.

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC4 <-----She's Gone :(
    Yeah i forgot to say that the spoon ones are just NGK rebranded