Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Euro - Color's

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    In US, they also follow the same colour combinations as what we get...

I liked the black, but I didn't like the cream interior as I like to wear dark coloured jeans. Definitely would stain the seats, like what happened to my friend's IS200. SO I went for ABP instead.

Edit: Oops, I stand corrected. US gets a choice, it's Canada that has the same combos as us.
    Last edited by aaronng; 17-05-2005 at 01:36 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 EK Civic
    I've come to the conclusion its a branding thing, or they're lazy mofo's....

Correct aaronng, the TSX has a choice of colour combo's. It also comes with Sat Nav and other luxury options not available in Oz.

I think it goes with the whole Acura image though. Acura is marketed as a more upmarket brand in the US (the Accord V6 is still a Honda over there), Acura competes with the likes of BMW, Audi and Mercedes on a more even level than over here because Americans rate their cars so highly...

Can you imagine a Ford Fairlane or Holden Caprice being given the same street credibility as a BMW 5 Series or Mercedes E-Class in Australia? I think not, but over there, Acura, Cadillac, Infiniti (Nissan) are all up there in the prestige segment and offer the same plethora of options that the German marques do.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 & CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by kam
    my main question was WHY, i allready knew that the color's were pre-determined, as i stated in my 1st post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pum[Z]
    We don't make the cars... Honda does.. We are the customers and users... So i guess u should ask Honda that question...

I can only think of its cheaper that way for honda...
    exactly what pumZ said.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    i got to say it didnt bother me with the colour combos.......it was either satin silver or graphite pearl for me which both had black interiors (which i wanted) and i settled on silver. worked out good really......btw imo milano red just doesnt suit that car like all the other colours do

Member Array
    Car:
    2JZ w/2 snails
    but they first paint the shell of the car, and then put the seats in right? so is it really that hard to put in the black seats ? or does it involve some automated process that is very complex? ah well...

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by kam
    but they first paint the shell of the car, and then put the seats in right? so is it really that hard to put in the black seats ? or does it involve some automated process that is very complex? ah well...
    dunno ,i suppose when there is a system in place they dont want to alter it no matter what

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    Quote Originally Posted by jl88rl
    I havent seen many of the milano red euros around. Is it nice with black interior?
    Yes, they are very nice. I would have chosen it if only it was there in 2003
    But I'm very happy with grey ext-black int.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 EK Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by albii
    dunno ,i suppose when there is a system in place they dont want to alter it no matter what
    Just for Aust. we always get stuck with crappy choices, they must think we're used to it..

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKek
    Just for Aust. we always get stuck with crappy choices, they must think we're used to it..
    i dont think the combos are that bad........they should do them all in black interiors though

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    I work in the Functions/ Events Industry...

Just imagine this...

U have a function for like 300 ppl and u have to serve steaks. Usually the Chef would cook all 300 steaks medium-well.. If all 300 ppl asked for rare, medium, Medium-Well, Well done steaks the Chefs would be so pissed off... It takes so much more time and is such a inconvinence to the chef... This will cause delays and the flow is disturbed....

This applies to the Accord Euro.. Its better to predetermine what the colour combinations are by the maker. If not it would be more time consuming and a major inconvinience to the maker.

Yes maybe Honda could suggest offering different Interior Combinations but then Honda wanted to make the Euro value for money. & by letting the customer choose the colour of the interior my friend, would mean the customer paying more money for the euro...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 Honda Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by jl88rl
    I havent seen many of the milano red euros around. Is it nice with black interior?
    I got a Milano Red Euro with the black interior and I wouldn't have it any other way. I reckon the ivory interior was too pale to suit the red. Never liked the ivory interior anyways, the tacky lookin', fake woodgrain turned me off