Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Oh please.. as if he could handle AWD.

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    LMAO!! Rossi brings a new driving style to F1.

Actually when they were at the Brittish MotoGP round Chris Atkinson drove him around in the Subaru at the Subaru WRT workshop. He showed interest and I'm pretty sure he will be testing the Subaru next year.
    Last edited by Vivski; 07-10-2005 at 11:57 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    90 Prelude
    serious he had a ride with atkinson? mad.

i've got a short vid of Rossi doing a demo run in 03, i think in a Seat. dunno how quik he was but looked good.

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Here's a quote directly from his newsletter...
    http://www.chrisatkinson.com.au/

Last weekend I went to the Moto GP which I really enjoyed, especially watching the 250cc race with the two Aussie’s Casey Stoner and Anthony West battling it out for the victory with French rider Randy de Puniet. We were watching the race with one of our French engineers so there was just a little bit of bantering and cheering going on between us.

While at the Grand Prix I was also introduced to Valentino Rossi, now that was something cool. Then on Monday he came to the Subaru workshop and we spent some time discussing cars, bikes and all sorts of things.

As I was shaking my car down before Finland on our shakedown track that day he came for a ride with me and I showed him what the Subaru World Rally car is capable of. It was a real fun and relaxed day.