Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch

MotoGP and Rossi

Rossi is a God!! How the hell did he pull that lap out? Sete had the pace, he was putting in lap record after lap record. Then suddenly on the last lap, Rossi pulls a lap record out of nowhere. The things he can make that Yamaha do. Just incredible. He went in so deep on every corner, but still hit every apex perfectly.
    And it's great to see some competition at the front. Doesn't get better than motorbikes for a great duel to the end. You just don't get it in the cars. 7-8 lead swaps in one lap, rubbing shoulders at 300km/h down the straight, winning by tenths of seconds. Great entertainment.

Im making myself sit down and watch the next one for sure, when is it lol? Startin to feel the urge to watch it
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    Yeh I was never into bikes but have recently found myself thoroughly enjoying watching moto gp and 250 cc classes. Rossi is undoubtedly a god on the machine, and at times I think he was letting Edwards have his glory, then decided to pull the trigger when Sete was reeling in. How pissed would you be if you were Sete, you just cannot beat the guy!

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    motogp is much more exciting than F1. thats why i enjoy it, races are much shorter and more overtaking and slip streaming. ROSSI is a freak, thats all i gotta say, but i feel for sette he deserves a championship.

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    i'm another one thats never been able to get into bike racing, i mean, i used to watch a little but of the old world superbikes a few years back. Don't understand, there's more passing..... but still don't really find it interesting.....
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Riding has changed in the last few years. Since Doohan learnt how to ride the things properly and then tought Rossi. The way they back it in to corners and drive it through sideways is fantastic to watch.

I think MotoGP wouldn't be as exciting if Rossi was still on the Honda. It's only interesting 'cos the racing is close and the racing is close because Rossi is on a slower bike.

But Jase, if you are going to watch a race, make sure you watch the 250s. Cheer on Stoner as he's riding really well and the racing is really close between the top 5 guys in thw 250s.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivski
    But Jase, if you are going to watch a race, make sure you watch the 250s. Cheer on Stoner as he's riding really well and the racing is really close between the top 5 guys in thw 250s.
    Am I missing something?
    I think the Schumacher avatar got you confused dude.

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    You're right Jase. Sorry. You guys and your bloody Schumacher avatars.

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    lol i like watching the 250's to support casey stoner hes going well too... and those bikes are fairly awesome...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    90 Prelude
    new lap record on the last lap..thats not very impressive.

give me a motogp bike and i'll show ya its not so hard to do that stuff
    :P

How about when they show the on board camera and you see how good these guys really are.

Rossi will soon get bored of the sport and try and enter F1 or WRC.
    Didn't he use to rally in Italy?

Sete (sp) is a great rider, he will win a championship I hope.

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Yep, Valentino has driven a few rallies in Italy. It's certainly a passion of his.
    He also competed on Rally GB a couple of years back in that awesome coloured 206WRC.