Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Black Euro Lux AT

[Euro] Picked up today

Hi Guys,

I guess i cant wipe the smile off my face, people at work must think i have gone nuts.

I picked up my Euro Lux from Peter Warren in Liverpool (Syd) today. Picked it up first thing (which for them is 8.30) and had to drive it into the city.

All i can say is the more I drive it the more impressed I am by this car.

One question though, where do you Euro drivers put your coins? I find that the console below the climate control is too deep, the ash tray too small to hold more than a couple of coins, the cup holders are not ideal. I am currently putting them in the top console tray (the arm rest one) but they seem to slide around a lot in there.

Cheers,
    Nav

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    There is a coin holder under the VSA switch for a start

Enjoy the car
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    congratulation on your new car.....what colour? Auto or man??

yeah, there is a coin holder there, on your right hand side near sunroof switch.
    However, I found coins jumps around and creat unwanted noise when you drive pass rough surface. My solution is dont put too much coin in there. also have the coin holder cover open seems to reduce the noise a bit.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude Type S
    yeah i was gonna ask about the colour too
    bet its black

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Black Euro Lux AT
    hi guys,
    thanks, the car is black and auto. personally i think the black looks so good with the 05 wheels. plus i actually really like the ivory interior. the one thing that is a negative (but i am happy to live with) is the fake woodgrain trim.
    i know its going to be a b!tch to keep a balck car clean but am willing to make that sacrifice.

Nav

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by nav12c
    hi guys,
    thanks, the car is black and auto. personally i think the black looks so good with the 05 wheels. plus i actually really like the ivory interior. the one thing that is a negative (but i am happy to live with) is the fake woodgrain trim.
    i know its going to be a b!tch to keep a balck car clean but am willing to make that sacrifice.

Nav
    Good on ya Nav. you have the attitude of hardcore enthusiast. Car with Black exterior and ivory interior combo need lots of tender loving care to keep it look good. but I am sure you will do a good job.

There are lots of threads in Appearance/Gallary section discussing car care and detailing (both exterior and interior). I found the info there very useful.

hey sup, nice selection of car and model
    I've the same except its 04, if your ever planning on getting aftermarket rims, give us a price on your stock ones =)

Sweet mate! enjoy the car!

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    Definetly Black is the way to go on the euro.. Its looks the classiest and definetly looks prestigious... Well thats my take of it...

Dark tint, & Chrome wheels looks the best with black anyways.. Mobster style... But then don't get defected if u follow that way hhehehe...

Hope u enjoy ur euro....

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Congrats!!! I wanted a black too but I though I couldn't keep the beige interior clean. If you want to ask about washing and detailing, h22a and I are here!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Congratulations Nav ~

First tip: Protect your floor mats, they are very fragile and will develop bald patches.

As PNR888 said, the coin holder makes unwanted noise so i keep mine empty.
    I use the ashtray for coins, when needed i remove it and jiggle my finger around.
    When empty my ashtray holds my phone or cb radio.

Make sure you come to our first cruise, whenever it is ! i'm sure you'll clock up 1000km
    or just enough for ya to hit vtec on cruise day
    2004 CL9 - SSR Professor MS1R/Federal 595 RS-R/Tein SS/Injen CAI/Whiteline RSB
    2006 FD1 - K&N Typhoon intake
    2012 Holden Commodore SV6 ute

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Black Euro Lux AT
    Quote Originally Posted by exISeuro
    Congratulations Nav ~

First tip: Protect your floor mats, they are very fragile and will develop bald patches.
    what do you mean it will develop bald patches. is there anything you do to protect yours?