Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    I don't mind this system, but i didn't mind the two session system either, as far as i can see its basically the same as last year which worked fine. From what i understood, you can adjust the set-up if the conditions change from like wet to dry or vice versa, but apart from that, nothing.

As alonso said, in the end, it doesn't really matter as long as its an even playing field.
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!

Honda’s engine concerns for Nurburgring
    Racing Imola engines could pose a problem

BAR Honda get back to work at Nurburgring
    When BAR Honda were stripped of their points paying positions at the San Marino Grand Prix and forced to miss the Spanish and Monaco Grand Prix, the team looked forward to Nurburgring and the latest engines from Honda to try and make a big impact on their return to the sport.

The team are however to use the same V10 Honda powerplants that were used at the San Marino Grand Prix as the rules state that engines must be used for two consecutive races. BAR Honda believe that they are entitled to fresh Honda engines as they did not race in either of the last two events, while the FIA take the stance that it is in fact two consecutive races for the team.

As it stands, BAR Honda will practice, qualify and race with the same engines that powered them to the points back at Imola. Honda has concerns that after five weeks sitting in storage, the engines will be compromised and perhaps not as reliable as an engine juts a week or two old.

Earl ALEXANDER
    © CAPSIS International
    f1live.com

imo they should just put in the new engine...
    so be it if they go down 10 spots.. better than risking blown engines half way thru the race..

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Quote Originally Posted by LUD02C
    ITS SCHUMACHER TIME AGAIN BITCHES, SO STOP CRYING AND START BOWING.

LORD SCHUMACHER, WHY OH WHY DID WE DOUBT/BAGG YOU!

I dunno, I reckon you might be speaking a little too soon. The 2 session system (which personally I didn't mind) gave everyone a lap on vapor. That would be where everyone has a fair chance. I dont remember him doing real well at it to be honest.

Just have to see I think...

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    go kimi !!!!! ha ha

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    I concur

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    yea well take down lud02c and jacko

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Making them use the same engines is hardly fair. Give 'em a break, they've done their time. Should be able to come out a fresh. That's my biased opinion anyway.

Anyone else think that picture of Schumy looks like a kid in a Ferrari jacket with Michael's head photochopped onto it?

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Great news for Webber and Heidfeld... the BMW-Williams seems to have the speed in Germany!! They're quicker than the Ferrari and up with the McLarens in first practice. The BARs stayed in the shed.

Just fired up the Live Timing and WHAT??!!? Registration for live timing!?! But luckily no charge, just free registration.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivski
    Making them use the same engines is hardly fair. Give 'em a break, they've done their time.
    No way I think they should have to pay a 14,000 Australian Dollar fine as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro MY05 - Milano Red
    Quote Originally Posted by civ_sik
    yea well take down lud02c and jacko
    Hahah yeah. Your days are numbered guys. I'm catching you all in the tipping competition too!

New F1 mag has a little bit about how jean todt has an eye on raikkonen as michaels successor. Man would I be torn!!

man this is stupid just let honda use the new engines, talk about ruining the sport, blown engines dont make for good races

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic VTi-R Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by nEUROtic
    No way I think they should have to pay a 14,000 Australian Dollar fine as well.
    HAHAH you sadistic prick....should the BAR squad spend 20 years in a bali prison too?