Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    Cant wait to munch an sti when im turbo

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    this thread is pretty damn funny..
    lol
    even though i have no respect for rexies..
    maybe the Sti..
    i think it'll be a pretty close game between a H22a and a wrx
    in my b16a civic i've run against my mates H22a 5th gen
    it was neck and neck but every gear shift i would go ahead as he wasnt a good driver.
    anyhow...H22a's are torquey but i dont think there is much chance of a stock H22a eating a stock rexy.
    like what kind of idiot races to 140-150 km/h ? unless u want to loose your liscence and not see it for a while.

Yes I know that but I did mention slight modded!
    Which is I/E and its a mid-13's car.

Most higher revving Hondas with Header/Intake/Exhaust can do higher mph over the 400m than a WRX, and low 14's.

So its just a matter of power band and launching

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfather
    Cant wait to munch an sti when im turbo
    yeah well you can munch a standard Sti when you upgrade but when the Sti upgrades its turbo you be back to square one again......

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of N/A

Out of fun, I should mention there's a vid of an RSX-S Turbo munching an E46 M3 on Youtube.
    Actually I've munched a couple of them in my ex-S15 before. I had 15Xrwkw (with turbo mid-range power obviously, that no N/A can match) and was already walking very slowly away from an E46 M3 like that RSX Turbo. When I had more, I was walking them by car lengths.

So turbo does wonders. But then again, Catcha is right. What's the point of having N/A then? The answer is extra torque which makes car go fast at high speeds, which is inadequate in 4 cylinder hondas due to gear ratios multiplying effect losing efficiency at higher speeds.

And the speed limit is only 100kph anyway.

So why do we need to drive a fast car? Why do we bother making comparisons with a Toyota Prius Hybrid when that is perfectly adequate? Why do we even come on this forum to discuss or to read magazine reviews?

Notice I'm being slightly rhetorical and sarcastic here. Of course, we just want the faster ride somehow....

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    you can have the fastest car if you have a fattest wallet, i'm sure with unlimited funds you can make an excel fly

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Time to close the thread.... Too much streetracing in it.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2