Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    Ferrari are leaving their charge pretty late. Michael's chances are very quickly slipping away. It's a bit disappointing, 'cos it would be awesome to have Alonso, Kimi and Schuey battling for the title at the end of the season. They're really the only guys capable of putting a string of wins together at the moment.

true that, there's no one that has a real large advantage in points terms apart from alonso, it is still anyones season personally
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    94 vti civic
    Hmm i think ferrari are starting to get upto speed and i would not be surprised to see a strong showing from them in the race. Also why does webber blame williams for the poor starts? It seems to me that he is the only one to blame.

it will be an interesting race, might actually see some form and see a slight leader emerge over the next few races in canada and usa

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    go kimi!!! he will be in fornt by the first corner, hope webber can make his car move

Quote Originally Posted by civ_sik
    go kimi!!! he will be in fornt by the first corner, hope webber can make his car move
    Hope BMW can make Webber move lol na, I think it's a combination of them both, not equal, but a combination at that

Subaru y0!

Chance of rain there saying, but seems unlikely at the moment! Temperature heading for 30 degrees! Interesting stuff 1:20:21 to go!!!

Subaru y0!

Quote Originally Posted by Vivski
    How do you figure that Schuey's quickest? He's been nowhere on the timesheets in practice. His fastest lap so far this weekend is a 1:31.05
    f1.com > Qualifying > Quickest times

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    “I want to congratulate Nick on his first F1 pole. It was a super lap and he deserves it." - M. Schumacher in his post-qualifying comments. What a nice guy he is.

For the interested, there's a short article on the old Nurburgring here:
    http://www.formula1.com/news/3096.html

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    I reckon watch for Montoya this race. The car's quick and he's due for a podium.

see, stuck up prick he is not!

Subaru y0!

I wanna see Renault and McLaren in the heat and/or rain.
    We know the Williams and Ferrari's are ok in the heat.