Page 14 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peekay34
    What arrogance are you talking about...I can't believe you guys. If anyone should be frustrated here it is me I have lost my car for months and months with this work. All you guys had to do is sit and wait. The only one I see here about arrogance is your statements. How much money have you invested in this ...absolutly nothing not one brass razzo. Do you think it is cheap to do this stuff or easy to organise with overseas manufacturers. If you can do better then go off and do so. No one is forcing you to buy this stuff anyway... you still get to drive your car and benefit if you decide to buy when it is released.

In frustration....
    he was reffering to the 'internet kiddies' comment i believe... a lot of consumer goods require R&D and whilst everyone in the euro community is grateful for your contributions to the development of the Jtune products we should be entitled to discuss them in whichever way we see fit.

when people are finally able to buy these products they will be making a significant investment... and hondatech will be making a profit - for that reason i believe consumer feedback/general banter & discussion about the products is a positive and something hondatech is fortunate to have access to - regardless of whether it is positive or negative. Professionals should be professionals because consumers will be consumers

edit: just read your comment yfin - and i feel the same way (though i won't be selling off my current modifications for the hondatech gear i may be interested in a tuneable ecu)

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    Still nothing about this or is it still a talk fest from Hondata?
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu
    Still nothing about this or is it still a talk fest from Hondata?
    Spoke to James yesterday.Apparently some minor mods had to be made to the collector(i think)!which will delay the release till early Nov.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro 6mt
    o reali thats not to bad then, gives me time to focus on HSC 1st lol =P instead of just thinkin bout hondata

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro 6MT
    I got an email today saying pre-orders were being taken - has anyone done this?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by cleary
    I got an email today saying pre-orders were being taken - has anyone done this?
    I thought this wasn't happening for a couple of weeks.Besides i haven't seen pricing!.

Member Array
    Car:
    TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    believe the email says "The final product's are very close to shipping, and a pre order will begin in a few weeks"

Looking promising
    Bwwwwoooommmp

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped
    believe the email says "The final product's are very close to shipping, and a pre order will begin in a few weeks"

Looking promising
    Yeah.Hope there's no more delays.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped

Looking promising
    I stand corrected

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    Yeah looks promising.

I need to see some pretty hard performance data before ordering. Im a bit reluctatnt to pre order as Im keen to hear some real world comments from users first after a few months.

Hope to see some dyno graphs etc soon.

good stuff
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    those exhuast look like some 3A muffler.....