Page 63 of 154 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673113 ... LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by mr747 View Post
    but i am talking about stroking boring out quad th everthing like that

4500 tune wont get you 200 kwfw
    That would be $8k+shipping from USA instead of $4k for 215kW then.
    If it was me and I was spending that much, I'd go for 234kW instead but that is over $14k.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Im hoping the normal flash with decent headers for about $2000 will be very decent. Let see.....
    After you spend that 2k, will you be wondering what about the rest of the package??

Give it a max of 1/2 a year, most people will probably be bored of the power and wants more.... then add the rest of the stuffs in the package??

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 euro 6 speed
    for me ive owned a couple of turbo cars and the power is easy to get used of

after 6 months of the extreme package i would want to turbo the car anyway

thats just how it is power is easy to get used of

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    as aaronng said, it doesnt cost that much to get 200+ atw... but i never said i was gonna do that, i was talking theoritical. all i was saying is id rather have a 40k car and spend 26k customizing it and making it something special than just spending 66k straight out and getting something that wasnt 100% what i wanted...

its like clothes, you dont just buy a "combo" package from the shops, you go out and buy the shirt u like, the pants you like, the jacket you like, the watch you like, the shoes you like, etc, put it all together and you got the outfit you want...

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 euro 6 speed
    hahhahaha i like the way you put that lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    thankyou lol

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    IMO spending any more than 4.5k on a euro for performance gains is a waste.It's a FWD without LSD,if you have more power than what the JTUNE extreme is offering you'll have trouble getting it to the ground.i'm glad i spent 2.2k on my suspension.that was money well spent.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    I could not agree more. 200kw would be stupid in a euro. I mean what are you trying to achieve?

Its a family lux car with a bit of poke that need a little bit more poke to make it complete. About 170kw at the fly with about 280nm torque should be spot on.
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    i want 150-160atw... then ill stop... and yes i agree, it is a family car, thats why it makes the perfect sleeper

keeping up with a 2006 BMW 540i is a pretty good job

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    230+kW TSXs are used in race series in the USA. It just so happens that Hytech makes it available for regular people with the cash.

Anyway, it is not a must to have an LSD unless you are going to use full throttle out of a corner. If you are using 1/4 throttle coming out of a corner, it would be like stock. If you only want the grunt while rolling on the straight, you won't need the LSD.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo IX > Euro '06
    Quote Originally Posted by EUR003act View Post
    QUOTE:

"..smash evo8's..."
    your dreamin

QUOTE:"eighth, stock evo8s do put around 170-180kw at the wheels, very efficient gear box and diff"
    ~155Awkw actually

QUOTE:"ninth, id rather buy a euro for 40k and spend 26k customizing it, making it different to everyone else than spend 66k on an evo8 and be the same as the guy next door..."
    evo IX's selling for 57 driveaway
    Evo VIII's substantially less. low-mid 40's.
    nothing to look at.........

EVO IX > Euro '06

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    230+kW TSXs are used in race series in the USA. It just so happens that Hytech makes it available for regular people with the cash.

Anyway, it is not a must to have an LSD unless you are going to use full throttle out of a corner. If you are using 1/4 throttle coming out of a corner, it would be like stock. If you only want the grunt while rolling on the straight, you won't need the LSD.
    The Euro would be more fun with an LSD.