Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144151152153154
Results 1,837 to 1,840 of 1840
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    Yeah it's a pity.It all sounded so promising.Au version of Hondata.(the reflash gets such a good rap over in the states)then all we get is empty promises,over inflated prices and products of dubious quality.
    Hahaha well put dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2002 CW Civic Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin086 View Post
    I thought I had better write up a carefully worded outcome to my extreme package dilemma, as I have had a number of people PM me as to the outcome.

I've been avoiding posting in case I say something in contravention of the gag order I had to sign in order to get my refund for my headers.

I had a custom set manufactured by their dealer APC Racing in Brisbane.They did a excellent job, and did the required mods to stop the rubbing on the chassis and so far no welds have seperated...

Although I have been told that having these fitted will now void the warranty on the rest of the exhaust system. I'm confused because after it was fitted and paid for in Nov 07, I was told that it would be replaced with a new one in Jan 08 because the one fitted to my car still had manufacturing faults and was actually a prototype.
    Hmm....how can I lose a warranty on a temporary part while still waiting for the final system?

At the time of fitting the headers the installer also advised me that a weld on the exhaust is now starting to crack. More repairs!

So, that's the current episode.....partially resolved........
    Hey have you got the final system yet? Or are they still not "perfect" for release?

Member Array
    Car:
    06EuroLux6M
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozluder View Post
    Hey have you got the final system yet? Or are they still not "perfect" for release?
    Glad I didn't hold my breath waiting for the "perfect product" after I was sold mine and then told it was still a prototype.

It's been 16 months now and I'm still waiting..............

Although I think all activity at the workshop in question is on hold, as I notice there have been no posts by blkcrx in over 6 months on his own site.

Hmm, must be laying low.........
    133.4kw atw
    14.8 - 400m Willowbank

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    yeh before you send your hounds on him
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9