Member Array
    Car:
    going merry

How to fit sparco seats in my dc2

Hi guys,

Ive searched the forums for sparco fitting related topics and most thread recommends bride rails but no one says anything about where to get them. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one that would fit my car? I got teh sparco seats off a friend who doesnt have the rails and I would really like to fit them in.

Otherwise could someone recommend me a place that would fit the seat in for me? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zorrt
    Otherwise could someone recommend me a place that would fit the seat in for me? Thanks
    what is your location ? your ip is in NSW...but more accurately where ?

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    Ludes
    Get some stock rails and from the wrecker and mod them to fit your seat like these.

NSX headlights, DI NOC Carbon film, Flips Parts sale .

Member Array
    Car:
    going merry
    im in Sydney. Well I'll pull my seat apart this weekend and check out the rails and see if its easy to mod myself otherwise I'll just find some place to do it for me. Dont wanna risk fallin off the road while driving =)

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Integra VTiR
    I used a rally team to custom fit mine, didn't want to mess around with my seat bolted to the car so figured they'd know how to do it way better than i need.
    ALL WITCHES' HATS MUST DIE!!!!!