Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini Boost

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 CRX
    Hi guys, just odered one of these to play around with
    http://www.electricsupercharger.com/

Going to fit it to a friends magna and see how it goes. I'll post some pics and some impressions after we get it hooked up.

I might order another one to cool mycomputer =D

-2ds

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    hope your mate wants to lose power :lol:

let us know how it goes, should be good for a laugh i reckon!

Member Array
    Car:
    SLOCAR
    Do they really work? Thats a cool sound they make (sounds like a vacuum lol) Love the way it flies in the air when he lets it go.. Would make a good test to see if it works

Theo

EDIT: How much do they cost in Australia roughly??

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic VTi-R Hatch
    Performance Guarantee:
    After purchasing and (properly) installing the e-RAM on your engine, you do not feel that the performance increase is what we have claimed (4%-6% HP increase), you just need to do the following within 30 days of receiving your e-RAM to get a full refund*.. Take your car to a dyno test in your area. Make dyno runs with and without the e-RAM activated,and take a picture of how it was installed. Mail the e-RAM back to us with the picture, a copy of your receipt, and a clear copy of your dyno comparison results (signed as witnessed by the technician running the dyno). If the dyno shows the e-RAM does not increase horsepower in your engine by an average of at least 4% of its previous horsepower throughout the 3000 to 6000 rpm range, and we conclude from the picture that you have installed the unit correctly, we will give you a full refund* and even pay for 1/2 your dyno fee! (up to a maximum of $50 reimbersement) *Full refund does not include shipping charges *Please see "compatability information" section below We challenge any other manufacturer of aftermarket bolt-on horsepower devices to make the same commitment! We know it works!

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    used to sell em at auto joy...

makes u look like a wanna b turbo
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Member Array
    Car:
    SLOCAR
    Does that mean you can run a BOV off it too? lol this electric turbo/supercharger stuff is getting out of hand :?

Theo

Member Array
    Car:
    MY02 WRX
    show me dyno results!

personaly, i think this electric turbo stuff is a big scam. Your better off spending the money on a CAI!!!

I am not even sure if this belongs in FORCED INDUCTION hahaha :P

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    u cant put a BOV

it's just waste of money
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

You can go twin turbo with a twin throttle setup! How about quad turbo on a quad throttle setup!!! Fully shick!
    I'd be suprised if a computer fan can give you 1psi of turbo boost. :roll:

Member Array
    Car:
    MY02 WRX
    I have a honda tuner mag here, and they tested a hiclone electronic turbo on a B16A, and it actually lost power according to the dyno!!

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by poid
    let us know how it goes, should be good for a laugh i reckon!

That's what i figured. relax guys, I'm just messing around and I'm curious to see how well it works and anyone who says a technology isn't valid because you can't put a BOV on it can bite my shiny metal arse =)

They make model jet engines with simular fans. if you watched the video they supplied on their site you would have seen that the engine creates enough thrust to lift it's self up vertically. 1psi is hardly a high target to achieve. You guys obviously don't know what electric motors are capeable of if you are bagging them off hand like this.

http://www.acpropulsion.com/tzero_pages/tzero_home.htm
    They toast ferrari's in these =)

-2ds

Member Array
    Car:
    SLOCAR
    Thats a cute car. I like it

As for electric forced induction, I guess with a lot of R&D it could become something quite useful. Wouldnt wanna drive through water with that baby running though, might zap ya if you were on WOT lol :P

Theo