Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5 honda integra Type R

Talking NSX twinturbo YAY or NAY???

hey guys do u think honda will ever release a V-tec twinturbo model NSX a lil bit like the JGTC M-tec NSX but only a base model.......?

i reks it would realy eat up all of honda'z competition with no crumbs on the side i meen come onn manz

V-tec+ TwinTurBO+ aluminium chassis+MR layout+mugen engineering
    =A VERY FAST HONDA!!!!

tel me watchu guys think yes or no??......

would be great, but i reakon would be out of most people's price range..
    but i rekon will give the ferraris and porchaes a run for their money...
    BUT WILL STILL NOT BEAT A GTR lol being the skyline lover i'am :P

A stock NSX-R is already quicker than a stock R34 GTR in a 1/4 mile.

A twin turbo NSX? I reckon that would be pretty sweet. Everyone seems to think that the NSX-R GT model that recently had some production renders released maybe a turbo as it has a snorkel intake hanging over the roof like an MR2. THAT, would be interesting.

[QUOTE=Waggy]A stock NSX-R is already quicker than a stock R34 GTR in a 1/4 mile.QUOTE]

lol as i sed i'm just a skyline lover =)

but i think NSX would most likly to go with a super charger if they gonna do any force induction..

Haha, yeah I don't mind Skylines. Supercharger? Nah, they'll do turbo if they will go F/I as Honda and Mugen had HEAPS of turbo experience from the turbo F1 era, plus the JGTC NSX is a turbo.

It sounds mean too.

From what ive read at places like TOV Honda haven't found a turbo that meets their quality needs etc etc.

imo for production cars they should stick to NA engines...
    i mean the NSX-R as is (being the fastest JDM car) can out do ferarris n porsches around a track (baring the circuits with very very long straights.. thats where the current NSX-R suffers compared with its higher hp rivals)... n pulls of an impressive low 12 sec quarter mile...

all the NSX really needs is more hp... n with the gentlemens' agreement being scrapped... hope Honda's next gen supercar is equippe with a more powerful.. higher revving unit...

from wot i've seen.. the TT NSX's in the JGTC still had trouble keeping up with the Z's n supra's (in the beginning of 2k4 season.. not sure bout now)... they were gettin worse positions than wot they got with the NA c32b...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5 honda integra Type R
    yeh i agree also with the NSX needing more hp and losing to the other manufacturers.....
    but then again honda doesnt deal with turbo cars only N/A
    i truly think that if honda and mugen realy put der heads together they would probably bring out a machine that would rival cars like ferrari'z, porschs and there main rivals in the japanese market or even more so............
    who knows with a twin turbo layout with a V-Tec high revving engine they mite even put an ALL-WHEEL-DRIVE set up on the NSX....
    but hey thats jus an un-reachable dream by us honda lovers
    anyways skylines aint dat fast i say gimme an N/A tuned NSX than a GT-R anyday!

i dun think Honda would have any trouble at all building an NA engine that makes HUGE hp... but u gotta keep in mind its not only power they have to consider... emission laws play a big big role now days... if they dun pass a certain emission rating.. they wont be able to sell em...

but in saything that.. if u look at the s2000.. its a 2l (LEV... Low Emission Vehicle) unit revving to 9krpm... producing >170kw.. say u double the displacement.. u'd be gettin somehwere around 340kw/455hp (just looking at it logically...im not entirely familiar with the internal physics of an engine) .. which is sufficient imo... u'd wonder why they havent done that yet... but meh wot do i know bout engines lolz..

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    hahaha, nice thoughts fellas... sounds interesting but the NSX-R already is fast enuff for me...

Twin Turbo sounds interesting but rather keep it N/A... As ppl have already stated, hondas

are known as the mighty manufacturer of N/A cars...
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude VTiR BB6
    Honda's engines are too small.... thats all, make a engine comparable with the others (ferrari,lambo, porshe) and Im sure it will rock!

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    seems a lil pie in the sky to me
    oh wrd!