Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112
    Member Array
    Car:
    ED6 EK4 R56 AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by spoondc2
    Yeah the sportivo are so popular man....... ran out of stock already hehe....
    yeah, Comfort and power ! should organise a track day for sportivo and dc2R and dc5r. wanna see how they go.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED6 EK4 R56 AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by civiceg9
    I know the Celica with have the same engine minus 2 doors is no match for the DC2R, this has been tested and soon many times on Best Motoring and Hot Version. The gearing has been complain even in Japan as it drops out of the VVTL range on each shift. Apart from that is a good car, I think is a bloody bargain for $29k.
    yeah .. they got the same engine.. my friend intake exhaust ek4 raced a celica b4, both with 2 people in car, 1st and 2nd pretty much the same, 3rd ek4 kill that celica all the way. dun know y the heavier sportivo can beat a ek4 by that much !

Member Array
    Car:
    ED6 EK4 R56 AP1
    We will test it again with stop start. maybe sportivo are benefit on rolling start haha.

a friend Civic Vtir intake exhuast + unichip, beat fully stock sportivo a car length with stop start in 600m. same road same day. maybe a TRD intake gives you 50kw atw.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by ATSEK4
    yeah, Comfort and power ! should organise a track day for sportivo and dc2R and dc5r. wanna see how they go.
    Good luck, not much honda's like to go on track these days

Member Array
    Car:
    ED6 EK4 R56 AP1
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ man.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by ATSEK4
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ man.
    Don't think so at all..... but anyway..... not that important

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5 honda integra Type R
    i beg to differ my frend allot hondas do but u just got to know who to ask and where to look........

Member Array
    Car:
    A white one
    Quote Originally Posted by Blew_lude
    obviously another crap driver
    go do some research! get ur car, go out and practice ur driving if u dnt want ur type r to feel like a turtle!
    and wen ur done, wen u know how to slowly feather ur launch at 6,000rpm and shift nice and quick at 8,200 rpm ( so ur revs sit btw 6,800rpm to 7,000rpm when ur gears are in) im sure u'll agree with my facts, which u claim to be theories!
    not only will u get a 0-100 time of 6.3 or so ( give or take a tenth) u might even pass for a 14.6-14.7!

for now, ur car is as quik as a sportivo! 15.9!

thanks for ur concern aye??
    Excuse me, who are you to comment on my driving??? To be honest 1/4 mile don't mean shit to me, I didnt buy the R for 1/4 braggins but I know somebody who does . I have been driving turbo cars in the past, hence why the type R feels slower......which they are. You like to type hey, but I guess thats what you do best, its the internet. Besides I have never doubted that the R could achive those times, all I intended to say was I have never seen it done in front of my eyes....and that I have never taken the R to legal drag etc. Replying to you last quote, no problems, now get a life aye!!
    Last edited by Speeder; 12-06-2005 at 11:51 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    Quote Originally Posted by CONAN
    are we talking about a corolla sportivo here?

we sure are
    Wanting to find ways of making MILLIONS!

i once walked through the streets of laredo...

Member Array
    Car:
    Silver Coupe
    Everything that’s been said that needed to be said and this thread is now going nowhere.

If you want to continue this debate or organise a test day please keep it to PM.

Thanks

*locked*