Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual

Maybe all Honda dealerships should get there hands on one of these!

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    What's that for????

Ohhh.. now I get it... yeah.. it will be handy for the dealers to diagnose all the rattles from whinging customers .

Member Array
    Car:
    Try reading the first paragraph of the page.... its for diagnosing and isolating creaks and rattles in cars

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Lux, 6SPD SS
    OMG. I gotta get one!

Quote Originally Posted by ABS121

I got my Euro serviced yesterday and told the Honda guy to fix the creak in my windscreen. Top left corner. I can hear it but I dont know which part is actually causing it.

He reckons he loosened a few screws and it is better, but its still there! Driving me crazy!!!!

Get me one of those machines!

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickt
    I got my Euro serviced yesterday and told the Honda guy to fix the creak in my windscreen. Top left corner. I can hear it but I dont know which part is actually causing it.

He reckons he loosened a few screws and it is better, but its still there! Driving me crazy!!!!

Get me one of those machines!
    Hey NickT

you should gently push down on the A pillars, they may be loose, i had the same prob with my drivers side and read in another forum (US) that the pillars may not be clipped in securely. grab the bit nearest to the windscreen and the other side nearest to the door and push gently and do that top, bottom and centre.... good luck

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    So with one of these people will be able to hear the creaks REALLY loudly -- but still won't be able to work out where they are?

Member Array
    Car:
    Well actually no.... what you do is attach the clips to different areas and it allows you to pin point exactly where the creaks and rattles are coming from as the sound will eminate from one clip more than another thus allowing you to isolate a particular part of the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Lux, 6SPD SS
    I would seriously consider buying one of this for my sanity (when it comes to car noises).

Quote Originally Posted by ABS121
    Well actually no.... what you do is attach the clips to different areas and it allows you to pin point exactly where the creaks and rattles are coming from as the sound will eminate from one clip more than another thus allowing you to isolate a particular part of the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    yeah thats one tool every service dept needs for sure.....i should send this over to service lol
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.