Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3441424344
    Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Luxury
    Which suspension place did you visit to get your suspension checks done? My rear passenger tyre keeps shreading itself every 3 months even after getting wheel alignments done over and over, though I am lowered without a rear camber kit, but what bothers me is why dont both the rear tyres wear the same as each other because of the hardcore camber. I've noticed either I tramline like a tram or wear the passenger tyre out like its made of cheese.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Min988 View Post
    Which suspension place did you visit to get your suspension checks done? My rear passenger tyre keeps shreading itself every 3 months even after getting wheel alignments done over and over, though I am lowered without a rear camber kit, but what bothers me is why dont both the rear tyres wear the same as each other because of the hardcore camber. I've noticed either I tramline like a tram or wear the passenger tyre out like its made of cheese.
    HAHAHA the way you put it is so funny....I did my check at a local Pedders service centre. Yes I have a rear camber kit as well. I'm not sure about tyre wear as I haven't travelled a lot since. Looking at all the pages in this thread, this does seem to be a huge problem for euros, and this proportion is just the people that have discovered ozhonda!!! I've asked my brother about tramlining in the CL7 and apparently is it next to none or just a little bit. Perhaps we have a different steering setup. Im not sure.
    06 Lux Auto Arctic Blue

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    Yeah i'm having the same issue, my car pulls to the right, it use to pull to the left, then after a wheel alignment it seemed okay, really forgot when it started pulling to the right. can anyone recommend a good wheel place i can take the car to? i'm hesitant to go back to bob jane in doncaster cos originally they said they couldn't work on my car cos its too low and the equipment they had i assume are outdated cannot caliber the alignment proper anyway at the end they said could do it, to this day i really wonder what they did. i'm running on 18inch with eibach pro springs with no camber kit, anyone with similar setup having same problem?
    -------Black CL9 07 ltd edt----------

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 2003
    For me, it depends which way the road is inclined. If the road is inclining downwards towards ur left, then the steering goes to the left. My tyres may just be too thin of a profile and is the reason why I get severe pull to one side This happens when I'm driving and coming to a stop.